Hardwood Floor Refinishing
Sunshine Hardwood Flooring provides efficient hardwood floor refinishing in Boise, Eagle, and Meridian, ID. We provide services to homes and offices, and we’d like to share a few tips about wood floor refinishing.
- Quality hardwood floors are created in the finishing process. At The Hardwood Flooring Co. we prefer to hard plate all of our floors to insure a smooth, flat finish that is not achieved with conventional sanding practices.
- A wood floor installation will actually create more dust than a hardwood floor refinish with dust collection equipment.
- Dust collection is a more accurate description of the hardwood floor refinishing process that involves vacuums attached to sanders.
- With effective dust collection at hand we still do a light vacuum and wipe down of millwork after sanding to insure proper jobsite etiquette.
- Wood floor finishes vary immensely in durability and price is a factor in quality.
- When comparing estimates if a competing contractor is unwilling to share the manufacturer name and product name, then you are likely getting an inferior product.
- If you focus only on square foot price you may exclude higher quality companies that may be more competitive in terms of value.